We are hunting out target driven individuals with a clear passion for managing a sales pipeline, to join our Solution Sales Team based at our Head Office in Bridgend. You will be responsible for helping the department achieve its monthly sales targets through a range of sales focused activity.
We offer our existing clients a broad range of IT equipment, such as PCs, laptops, Microsoft applications, and security enhancing solutions. Therefore, our sales savvy staff need to be proactive, tenacious and focused on building valuable ongoing relationships with our clients.
To join our Solution Sales Team, you must have proven credibility in a sales and target driven environment, and have the ability to apply your sales experience to the role. Full training of all the RockIT products and services will be provided, although a good understanding of IT systems and a broad knowledge of current technologies would be highly desirable. A background in IT sales would be advantageous but not essential.
Whilst we are interested in your existing knowledge, RockIT also value continued learning and we can support this in a number of ways. We will teach you about our industry leading products and solutions, and will give you the opportunity to take on fully funded Microsoft qualifications to improve upon your knowledge and expertise.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Achievement of monthly sales targets through management of inbound sales requests, up-selling and excellent customer service
- Managing inbound opportunities and communicating with clients throughout the life-cycle of the quote via system, telephone, email updates, etc.
- Assessing, clarifying and validating the clients’ technical requirements
- Utilising RockIT’s internal systems to prioritise work and maximise sales success to achieve strategic objectives, SLAs and key financials defined by the business
- Diary management and management of critical/priority requests and other administrative functions
- Liaising with internal departments and teams within the organisation to ensure 100% quote accuracy
- Building long-term relationships and trust with clients to ensure maximum sales and customer service success
- Typical career progression is within 12 months
BENEFITS TO SHOUT ABOUT
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Uncapped and rewarding commission structure
- Company pension
- Full access to the RockIT Sales Academy
- Weekly incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- Free on-site car parking
Do you have what it takes to be part of a winning team?
Apply for role